ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

General Meeting proposed 14th March

Secretary

General Meeting proposed 14th March Empty General Meeting proposed 14th March

Post by Secretary Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 am

Hi everyone,

Yes, it's back onto ASSA now that the new year is upon us and all our visitors have returned home...

Sooo, we proposed a General meeting on 14th March and I know this seems like a long way off but I just know what our plans are over the coming few weeks and the next couple of months are going to fly for Baz and me... So I'm trying to plan ahead a little and hopefully set some things in place early.

My main question is I assume we will "skype" the meeting again - perhaps with some central "hosts" if appropriate. Therefore, being a complete skype novice, do we need to set up an address or anything? What did the state reps do for the AGM? What worked? What didn't?

Sorry folks if it seems like I'm getting in way too early on this for most of you, but Baz and I are away in a few weeks time and won't be home again until mid-Feb. With that, the meeting is then only 4 weeks away and I'd like our committee to appear organised rather than trying to sort things out in the couple of weeks before.

Anyway, let me know if there's anything we can organise sooner rather than later...

Thanks
    Kathy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:43 am