ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

+4
pclohessy
chez
Andrew Gersbach
Snofall
8 posters

Committee Meeting - when are you available?

Poll

Committee Meeting - when are you available?

[ 8 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left25%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left16%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left13%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left16%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left9%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_left5%Committee Meeting - when are you available? Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 32
    Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

Committee Meeting - when are you available? Empty Committee Meeting - when are you available?

Post by Snofall Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:06 am

Hey All,

Have added dates coming up in the next two months. Pick which ones are suitable for you - and also post which ones you are voting for below also.

Soph

Last edited by Snofall on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

Committee Meeting - when are you available? Empty Re: Committee Meeting - when are you available?

Post by Snofall Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 am

My votes
    Dec 5/6
    Dec 12/13
    Jan 16/17
    Andrew Gersbach
    Andrew Gersbach

Committee Meeting - when are you available? Empty Re: Committee Meeting - when are you available?

Post by Andrew Gersbach Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:20 am

Hi Guys
    I can do any weekend - makes a break from working on the property.
    Questions
    Would people consider paying for a portion of the air travel?
    Would people be able to do an overnight so we dont have to rush?
    If we cant organise an in person meeting can we organise a skype session on one the weekends?

Talk soon
    AG
    chez
    chez

Post by chez Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:26 pm

I think we need to get together asap and hit the nail on the head so to speak. I have voted for 5th and 6th December but can fit in on other dates if required. The quicker the better in my eyes. There is a lot to get done. Those of you that are coming from interstate Im sure between the lot of us down here we can accommodate you all, bed and breakfast free. DINNER well that will cost us all, as Im sure we will be still going hard at it at dinner time. LOL.

Forum needs to be alive asap but I think we need to get some tracks put on there and some general information about assa etc. in the area where only the public can see, it would look more professional that way.

Chez
    pclohessy
    pclohessy

Post by pclohessy Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 am

At this stage I'm available for any of those dates but traveling from the west is probably out of the question for me mainly due to the time factor, but I'm happy to hook up via skype etc.
    ACT Rep
    ACT Rep

Post by ACT Rep Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 am

Where would we be travelling to for the meeting?
    I will be coming back into Sydney from NZ on 5 Dec so can be available in Syd or Canberra on Sun 6.
    The CSDC Xmas party and AGM being planned for Sun 13 Dec, everyone could come here for meet on 12 and picnic on 13 and get voted onto the ACT Committee too Smile
    19/20 ok-ish but probably not for travel away.
    Jan - she shrugs shoulders - I have yet to set my dates to go to Brisbane so can get work to cover my air there.
    May I suggest a skype or phone conference asap first and set date and location (physical or virtual) for the next 6 months.
    Darren
    Darren

Post by Darren Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:01 pm

I am really flexible, but with the exception of the 1st 2 weekends of December. If there is a necessity to travel, then would prefer mid Jan so can book some cheap flights.

Darren
    Malusky
    Malusky

Post by Malusky Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 am

Dec 5/6
    Jan 9/10
    Jan 16/17
    saaxon
    saaxon

Post by saaxon Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 am

5/6 for me. I can't the second weekend in Dec, but probably could do any other dates.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 pm