ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

3 posters

Second Hand Scooter Required

Torent
    Torent

Second Hand Scooter Required Empty Second Hand Scooter Required

Post by Torent Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 pm

HOwdy,

Just starting out with dog scootering. I am after a second hand scooter to buy or borrow. I dont want to go to the expense of a new one until my loverly Akita lets me know that she enjoys scootering. The harness went on for the first time today, and the look she gave me was priceless! But after a few times walking around the paddock towing some light logs, and then a small tyre, she was looking good. It would be great to get some wheels to get on with the training.

If you know of an available scoooter, please send me a txt. 0448929592.

I live near Corowa NSW, but wont mind traveling a bit to pick up some wheels.

thanks everyone

ACT Rep
    ACT Rep

Second Hand Scooter Required Empty Re: Second Hand Scooter Required

Post by ACT Rep Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 am

Torent. See my last post under secondhand scooter/kickbike topic. or call me on 0419236420
    Jennie
    huskyrunner
    huskyrunner

Post by huskyrunner Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Jennie, i went out for first run this morning with Canberra sled dog club and enjoyed myself thoroughly as did my dog sasha. I'm not sure if you still have that small scooter you mentioned you started on? but i would be interested in how much you are selling it for? or any other cheap entry points into sledding! cheers Nathan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 pm