ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

3 posters

CSDC - Distance Race 2011

Andrew Gersbach
    Andrew Gersbach

CSDC - Distance Race 2011 Empty CSDC - Distance Race 2011

Post by Andrew Gersbach Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Its a month on from the Canberra race and we are still enjoying our trails, just as the distance competitors did during the Saturday evening of the sprint race weekend.

I would like to thank Chris Proctor, Malcolm Burrows and Wayne Baker for taking the time to train teams, travel and compete so professionally in the 24km event.

While Wayne Baker won the event Malcolm and Chris performed very well with all puppies coming back in to camp before 11pm. We hope that all involved in the distance event enjoyed themselves, enjoyed the food and company at the layover point and got a lot out of being out with their teams for something different.

Thanks to Tony Greenway for being our Race Marshall and as promised the Canberra team will put on a distance race every year whether it's for 1, 3, or 10 teams.

We hope to see more teams competing next year and we will ensure the minimum distance is 12km's per leg and would like to see it at 15km or more but we will let you know in April.

Regards
    CSDC
    ACT Rep
    ACT Rep

CSDC - Distance Race 2011 Empty Re: CSDC - Distance Race 2011

Post by ACT Rep Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:12 pm

I second that Andrew!
    Schusski

CSDC - Distance Race 2011 Empty Re: CSDC - Distance Race 2011

Post by Schusski Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Me too again well down to all involved.

Sponsored content