ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

3 posters

What do you think for the price?

MDL

What do you think for the price? Empty What do you think for the price?

Post by MDL Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:06 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kickbike-Genuine-Finish-Foot-bike-Scooter_W0QQitemZ320475150690QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Scooters?hash=item4a9dceb962#shId

Called the guys and he said i can have a second hand one for $150, few scratchs on it. What would you think for the price?

Didn't ask about a new one. He used them for his Personal Trainer classes.

MDL
    Paddles
    Paddles

What do you think for the price? Empty Re: What do you think for the price?

Post by Paddles Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm

wait and see what it goes for.... I assume you have put a bid in, or are watching it....

I'm having one made for 275-

Not counting painting, which I'll do myself
    Shyvarne Racing
    Shyvarne Racing

Post by Shyvarne Racing Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi MDL,

I've been supplying Kickbikes to the sledding community for over a decade now. The ebay photo is of the "sports" model; which is better suited to bike/foot paths; the price is reasonable provided it is for the "sports". If you’ve been offered a "yellow kickbike" it will be the "city" model so the price is could be lower. The Sports & City model have been used for sledding but keep in mind you will have to change the tyres to a dirt tread; another expense. The kickbike models best suited for sledding are the Cross Max, Cross G4 or X Country - Visit www.kickbikes.com.au for specifications.

I offer kickbikes to the sledding community at a discounted price. If you would like any further info you can find my phone number and email address in the distributors links; I'm located in the ACT.

Regards, Chris
    MDL

Post by MDL Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 am

Is it a big advantage to having both front and back wheel the same size, not a big one on front and a small one on back.

MDL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 pm