ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

2 posters

*** Welcome ***

Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

*** Welcome *** Empty *** Welcome ***

Post by Snofall Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:47 pm

Welcome everyone to the ASSA forum.

To those ASSA members that have joined in the last day, your profiles have been updated with your ASSA membership number, and you now have access to the members section.

To all new members joining, please let me know if you are an ASSA member, and i will update your access and can advise you of your member number if you do not know it.

Please everyone enjoy this forum, and the opportunities it presents. I encourage you to have a play around, update your profiles, learn how to play with fun avatars, and post photos of your gorgeous dogs - brag away Very Happy

Keep an eye on the calendar, as people announce races for next year, we will ensure that they are added to it, and hopefully this will become a usefull tool for planning your race season, and noting what races are on around the country!

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have about this forum, we are always looking for feedback from our members,

Kind Regards,

Sophia Dalidakis
    Snofall Siberians
    VIC State Rep, ASSA
    Mya Girl
    Mya Girl

*** Welcome *** Empty Photos?!

Post by Mya Girl Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Just wondering how we go about uploading photos? I can find the gallery, but can't find anything about where to upload.
    Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

*** Welcome *** Empty Re: *** Welcome ***

Post by Snofall Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 pm

The best option is to start up a new topic, and post photos into it, this way people can comment on your photos, and add their own if relevent!

The gallery is still under development, however i will post instructions for it soon when it's ready to be used Smile
    Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

Post by Snofall Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Gallery should now be functional, create your own gallery, then click on the upload photo button - ta da!
    Mya Girl
    Mya Girl

Post by Mya Girl Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 am

Wondering how long it takes photos to be approved (as this is what came up when I uploaded), I uploaded some on saturday, but can't see them in my gallery yet.
    Snofall
    Snofall
    Admin

Post by Snofall Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:44 am

They will be approved today - i've been away all weekend without net access.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:20 am