ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

2 posters

Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra

perezkelly

Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra Empty Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra

Post by perezkelly Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 am

Hi there,
    I just put a much loved old dog scooter for sale on eBay, starting bid $0.01.

I have its twin and use it almost every day. It needs some servicing, particularly of the brakes. It has a comfortable seat which I recommend. I find it great for riding around the neighborhood because the front and back brakes give you added control and safety.

You can find it by searching ebay for item no: 170840788214 (Just copy and paste that number into the search bar).

Cheers,
    Piers

huskyrunner
    huskyrunner

Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra Empty Re: Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra

Post by huskyrunner Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Looks good! I've just been out for my second run with Canberra sled dog club aka I'm looking for something like this. have you ever been off road with it? not sure if it will handle the tracks at kowen forest as its a smaller wheel then the mountain bike style. How much would you like to sell it for? what's the brand? cheers Nathan. feel free to call if you would prefer to discuss directly on 0451681735
    perezkelly

Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra Empty Re: Second-hand bmx-style dog scooter for sale in Canberra

Post by perezkelly Tue May 15, 2012 12:37 am

I have been off-road with its twin and it's great for going up and down grassy trails. I haven't notice the wheel size being an issue but bear in mind that I'm not a seasoned dog sledder - I simply get carted around the neighbourhood by very my energetic kelpie who insists on several runs a day. I purchased it originally from two veteran dog sledders who had it custom made some years ago by a welder so it doesn't have a brand as such.
    As for the price, I'm just going to let the eBay auction do it's thing and let the market decide! I bought it originally at the bargain price of $50 so if you win it at auction for less you could easily sell it. And if it were adjusted properly you could sell it for much more than this I expect. Good luck!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm