ASSA Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ASSA Forum

3 posters

National Pointscore 2011

Andrew Gersbach
    Andrew Gersbach

National Pointscore 2011 Empty National Pointscore 2011

Post by Andrew Gersbach Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm

I have entered over 600 lines of results into my master spreadsheet but I am not even close to being finished. I would like some assistance in getting all results entered in so we can calculate any pointscore people want.

I would like at least 1 person from each state to assist in entering results into my spreadsheet and if possible someone from each club as you hold the results which in some cases are not publicly available. If you can help please contact me and i will give you the format for data entry.

If I cannot find your results they will not be included in calculations.

The following races have been entered so far
    Altitude 5K
    Chidlow Chase WA
    CSDC ACT
    Gnangara Gallop WA
    GoldSeekers VIC
    Running West WA
    SASDC Trophy
    SHCNSW Classic
    Undera VIC
    Wild Dog SA
    Falls Creek SDC
    SHCNSW Shield

Cheers
    Andrew

chippewa
    chippewa

National Pointscore 2011 Empty Re: National Pointscore 2011

Post by chippewa Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:36 am

Sure Andrew
    Happy to help. Do you actually have the results? State Reps should also look at helping - maybe for next year - if the format can be known in advance, results could be entered after each of the races (by state rep or helpers) rather than trying enter all data at the end of the year.

Questions -- are we including snow events in the point score? Are we including events from non-ASSA affiliates?

can email info outside of forum.

cheers
    Karen
    Andrew Gersbach
    Andrew Gersbach

Post by Andrew Gersbach Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi Karen
    Yep all races are included but as per normal for a class to qualify it needs to have more than 1 person in it.

Maggie from WA has helped me heaps and entered all races from WA so they are up to date but as per normal my request for race results has fallen on deaf ears so I may announce the winners of the pointscore without many of the larger races.

Stay well
    Andrew
    Rob
    Rob

Post by Rob Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:14 am

Andrew,
    Same old, same old. Many want it all - pointscores, championships, races. Yet it seems few are willing to put just a little bit back in. I expect and take nothing from this sport. I can rarely find enough time to travel and compete, yet happy to put in where I can. Not surprising some of us just get a bit jaded and disheartened with it all at times.

Let me know what I have to do here and I'll ave a go.

Rob

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:08 pm